The Clark County Grand Jury met Monday and returned the following indictments:
• William Freeman, 29, 1935 Fred Jordan Drive, felonious assault.
• Jesse Lemaster, 18, at large, felonious Assault.
• Joshua Turner, 26, 513 N. Church St., New Carlisle, improper handling of firearms in a motor vehicle.
• Michael Wallace, 18, 2256 Hillside Ave., aggravated robbery, robbery and tampering with evidence.
• Christopher Burkhart, 23, 2300 Hillside Ave., aggravated robbery, robbery and tampering with evidence.
• Daniel Cupps, 24, 3200 E. National Road, Apt. 25, theft.
• Sandra Rumford, 56, 4602 Peacock Road, possession of marijuana.
• Daniel Hooten, 35, 120 N. Fountain St., failure to register a change of address.
• Rachel Smith, 26, 120 N. Fountain St., failure to register a change of address.
• Robert Boulware-Faison, 21, 1235 W. Jefferson St., assault.
• William Ham, 21, Dayton, endangering children.
• Donovan Hayes, 58, 120 N. Fountain Ave., having weapons under disability.
• Debra Foster, 54, 1124 Tibbetts Ave., assault.
• Sean Maye, 41, Dayton, trafficking in heroin and possession of heroin.
• James McKinster Jr., 28, 1793 Edwards Ave., domestic violence.
• Rodney Callicoat, 43, 3225 Maplewood Ave., Apt. 1, domestic violence.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.