Another women’s fashion store, Dry Goods, opened at The Greene toward the end of July. The store owned by Von Maur, offers contemporary clothing, jewelry, accessories and footwear.
The store will open in the 3,642-square-foot Ann Taylor space at 4433 Glengarry Drive between Banana Republic & Eddie Bauer. Dry Goods opened its first location in 2010 in Aurora, Ill.
PHOTOS: Historic Springboro luxury home for sale
Auntie Anne’s store also opened in July. The shop will move into the former Teavana space at 4450 Glengarry Drive.
Auntie Anne’s was founded in Pennsylvania in 1988 and now operates more than 1,700 locations in 48 states and more than 25 countries. The Dayton Mall has the only other Auntie Anne’s shop in the Dayton area.
FIVE FAST READS
• Family Video closing 2 area stores, selling movies for as low as $1
• Macy’s to expand pop-up marketplace with new partnership
• Dayton flight to Houston successful; could lead to two flights
• Video game chain GameStop may be up for sale
• UPDATE: Beavercreek shopping center to expand