Looking back in Springfield: Dibert Avenue School in 1902

The Dibert Avenue School, later renamed Fulton School, located at Dibert and Jackson, first opened in 1884. This photo from 1902 shows the fourth grade class. PHOTO COURTESY OF THE CLARK COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY
The Dibert Avenue School, later renamed Fulton School, located at Dibert and Jackson, first opened in 1884. This photo from 1902 shows the fourth grade class. PHOTO COURTESY OF THE CLARK COUNTY HISTORICAL SOCIETY

Credit: HANDOUT

Credit: HANDOUT