We are hearing reports of storm damage and flooding across the region as severe thunderstorms pass through the area.
- High waters were at U.S. 35 and James H. McGee Boulevard. Vehicles were traveling slowly on the road, resulting in a traffic backup.
- Trees were reported down near Manning Road and Bear Creek Road in Miamisburg.
- Swift-moving water was reported on Dayton-Farmersville Road near Liberty-Ellerton Road in Miamisburg.
- At Shoup-Mill Road and Riverside Drive in Dayton, vehicles were reported trapped in high water.
- At South Clayton Road between Eaton-Dayton Pike and Waite Avenue in New Lebanon, high water was reported over the road.
- At Stop 8 Road and Webster Street in Dayton, vehicles were reported stuck in high water.
- At Ark Avenue and Klepinger Road in Dayton, vehicles were reported stuck in high water.
- On Spaulding Road near County Line Road in Kettering, water was reported over the road.
- On eastbound U.S. 35 underneath James H. McGee Boulevard, high water was reported.
- High water was reported on North Snyder Road in Trotwood, where a vehicle was reported trapped and several rescues were reported.
- On Keenan Avenue in Harrison Township, police reported the road is flooded underneath Interstate 75, and that there is high water in the nearby Sunnybrook Estates Mobile Home Park.
- On Whipp Road between Wilmington Pike and Bigger Road, Centerville Police reported high water.
- There are also reports of high water on North Dixie Drive near Neva Drive, as well as parts of Main Street in Dayton and Harrison Township.
- A tree was reported into a house in the 700 block of Whitmore Avenue, and another down in the 10000 block of Wolf Creek Pike.
- In Park Layne, Clark County, high water was reported in the area of Gerlaugh Road and South Dayton-Lakeview Road.
- In Bethel Township, Clark County, high water was reported near Enon Road and Lower Valley Pike, as well as near Snider Road and Lower Valley Pike.
- The National Weather Service in Wilmington issued a Flood Warning for the Mad River in Springfield until 8:31 a.m.
- High water was reported on South Main Street in Bellbrook south of state Route 725.
- There is high water reported in multiple locations on Washington-Mill Road near Stewart Road near Bellbrook.
- High water was reported near Bath Road and state Route 4 near Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- In Camden, a 911 call center reported that a trailer park is being evacuated due to high water from a nearby creek.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.