This year, the average American family will spend $688 on school supplies alone to get ready for school*.
Today, Savings.com, the leading online source for coupons, deals and expert shopping advice, released the top Back to School deals to save shoppers up to 70% off on kids apparel, school supplies, and electronics.
Deals were handpicked by Savings.com deal experts and ranked by factoring in overall brand appeal, historical deal strategies, and deepest discounts.
- Kmart: 10% Off All Purchases – A Savings.com Exclusive!
- Sears: 50% Off Back To School Kids' & Young Men's Clothing
- Kohls: Up to 70% Off Select Kids Clothing + Free Shipping on Orders of $75+
- PUMA: 10% All Purchases + Free Shipping
- Delia’s: $20 Off Orders of $75+
- Alloy: 20% Off All Purchases
- Tilly's: 20% Off Any One Item – A Savings.com Exclusive!
- Best Buy: 20% Off Select Laptops, Tablets & eReaders w/ Hotspot + Contract
- Discount School Supply: 10% Off All Purchases + Free Shipping on Orders of $79+
- BookRenter: 10% off on Four or More Textbook Rentals
Back to School shoppers on Savings.com will have access to more than 20,000 coupons from leading stores, including Macys coupons, Kohls coupons, and Sears coupons.
*Source, National Retail Federation: http://blog.nrf.com/2012/07/26/bts-trends-2012/