Meijer is holding a hiring event on Saturday at all nine of its Dayton area stores, with the goal of hiring more than 350 workers.
Potential candidates can come into any Dayton store to apply for available positions and be interviewed from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Job opportunities include leadership positions, as well as part-time and full-time positions — cashiers, third-shift stockers, meat cutters, cake decorators and department team leaders.
Benefits include weekly pay, flexible scheduling and potential health coverage options. Starting pay will be based on experience level and specific skills.
Potential candidates also can begin the hiring process by applying online at jobs.meijer.com.
Dayton area Meijer locations are:
- Miami Township Meijer, 5858 Springboro Pike
- Kettering Meijer, 4075 Wilmington Pike
- Middletown Meijer, 3651 Towne Boulevard
- Troy Meijer, 1900 W. Main Street
- Springfield Meijer, 1500 Hillcrest Ave.
- Huber Heights Meijer, 7150 Executive Blvd.
- Richmond Meijer, 2507 Chester Boulevard
- Englewood Meijer, 9200 N. Main Street
- Beavercreek Meijer, 3822 Colonel Glenn Highway
For updates and more news click here to download our free apps.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.