The combination of rain and melting snow has led to many roads closed due to high water across the region.
- Soldier's Home-West Carrollton Road near the railroad crossings north of Farmersville-West Carrollton Road and south of Pinnacle Road are closed.
- River Road between Ohio 65 and Greely Chapel
- Townline Kossuth Road between Saint Marys Kossuth Road and Rapp Road.
- County Road 66A between Schillinger and County Road 168.
- Ohio 725 in front of Sackett-Wright Park
- Factory Road between North Alpha Bellbrook Road and Colonial Parkway
- Anderson Road south of Peterson Road.
- Ohio 725 at Washington Mill Road.
- Washington Mill Road in the area of Graf Mill Road
- Stewart Road between Washington Mill Road and Mead Road.
- Spangler Road between Union Road and Upper Valley Pike.
- Ohio 202 at Tipp-Elizabeth Road
- Corwin Avenue between Waynesville and Corwin.
Logan and Mercer counties also report some area low-lying roads with high water, but no significant problems have been reported in other counties.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.