A dog has died following a fire at a Kettering apartment today.
The fire in a multiple-unit building in the 2200 block of Ketwood Place started in the kitchen, according to officials. The homeowner came home and found the fire.
It was contained to the kitchen, officials said.
No people were injured in the fire and officials have not said what caused it.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.