Check this page for a full list of crashes, disabled vehicles, construction projects and other hazards impacting your commute.
Traffic issues can be reported by calling our newsroom at 937-259-2237 or tweeting @WHIOTraffic.
Michael Purves is updating conditions every six minutes on AM 1290 and News 95.7 FM.
Major Highway Incidents
- No incidents to report
Surface Street Incidents
- At State Route 41 and State Route 235 in Clark County, a crash with entrapment was reported just after 5 p.m.
- Tonigt from 7 to 11:30 p.m., North Main Street between Todhunter and East Grover roads in Monroe will be closed for a heavy load.
Ongoing Construction & Other Closures
- SR 49 south between Brookville-Salem Road and Pleasant Plain Road, Lane closures November 28th through February 20th. One southbound lane will remain open at all times.
- The Webster Street bridge is closed as it is rebuilt. A detour will take motorists to Keowee Street to Monument Avenue. The project is scheduled to be completed in November of 2017.
- Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September of 2017. Detour posted.
- I-75 between CR 25A (Piqua) and US 36, Lane width restrictions September 12th – June 15th of 2017. Lanes are restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
- Statler Road between Cromes Drive and Free Road, road closure September 13th – June 15th, 2017. The official detour is: Cromes Drive/Looney Road to US 36 to Troy-Sidney Road to Statler Road.
Download our free WHIO news app to receive notifications of major traffic issues and provide you with 24/7 updates on breaking news and weather.
Get a live look at highways on our traffic cameras here.
Latest traffic conditions are also available on our traffic map.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.