This photo shows the parade passing in front of the Elks Lodge at 126 W. High Street. Springfield Lodge No. 51, started on August 30, 1886, had opened the lodge in 1909.
A century later, the Elks sold their lodge and moved to Northwood Hills Country Club and the building has found new life at the Buckeye Sports Lodge.
Today, the Elk's Lodge has been turned into the Buckeye Sports Lodge, but the building looks the same on the outside.
In Other News
1
Empty Bowls fundraiser returns to fight hunger across three counties
2
Meet the new deputies, K9 with Clark County Sheriff’s Office
3
Springfield Antique Show returns to Clark County Fairgrounds
4
Comedian Becky Robinson to bring out comedy ‘beast’ at Springfield show
5
Haiti TPS: Supreme Court to hear case impacting program in April as...
About the Author
