UPDATE @ 2:40 p.m. (Nov. 5):
Panera Bread partnered with the Humane Society of Greater Dayton during the month of September to help raise $5,917 to support homeless animals.
Throughout September, Panera Bread’s franchisee, Covelli Enterprises, donated proceeds to the Humane Society through the Covelli Cares Change Roll-up Program.
Through this program, if you round up your bill at any local Panera, those extra proceeds will be donated.
Panera Bread also donated $1 for every order made online through www.Panera.com with promo code PRFUND.
The participating locations included:
- Beavercreek: 2752 Fairfield Commons and The Greene, 49 Chestnut Street
- Centerville: 11 North Main Street
- Dayton: 1203 Brown Street, 6550 Miller Lane, 2500 Miamisburg Centerville Road, 6130 Wilmington Pike
- Englewood: 9194 North Main Street
- Huber Heights: 8104 Old Troy Pike
- Kettering: 4110 Far Hills Road
- Miamisburg: Austin Landing, 10551 Innovation Drive
- Springfield: 1950 North Bechtle Avenue
- Troy: 1920 West Main Street
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.