The recall affects products sold in Meijer stores in Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky and Wisconsin purchased Sept. 27 through Oct. 20. The items will be in plastic containers or foam trays with printed labels with various sizes and weights.
» RELATED: German grocery retailer Lidl to expand in Beavercreek
Meijer received notice of a possible Listeria monocytogenes contamination from Mann Packing, a Meijer supplier based in Salinas, Calif. that sources the Meijer branded produce items. Mann Packing told Meijer that evidence of potential Listeria monocytogenes contamination had been identified by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
No illnesses have been reported to date. View the full list of impacted products here.
FIVE FAST BUSINESS READS
• JOB LOSS: Local plastics manufacturer to lay off 57 workers
• STORE CLOSINGS: 75 retailers expected to close on Thanksgiving
• New hair salon, spa opens in Centerville
• 4 restaurants, retailers coming to vacant Logan’s Roadhouse
• 2 popular retailers open in Sugarcreek Twp.