“Since Allegiant began flying out of Dayton ... the flights have been extremely popular with regional travelers,” said Terrence Slaybaugh, director of the Dayton International Airport, in a previous interview.
» MUST-READ TRAVEL NEWS: 7 major changes at the Dayton airport in 2017
Allegiant serves more than 24 markets from the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport. Allegiant’s passenger traffic grew more than 20 percent in 2017 at CVG. Allegiant also serves the Columbus airport.
The Las Vegas-based low-cost airline came from humble beginnings in 1999, when it had just one aircraft that served one route. Now, the company has more than 80 aircraft with more than 300 routes across the country.
FIVE FAST READS
• Verizon's new military discount program could save you hundreds
• 10 major updates at Wright-Patt that happened in June
• 5 surprising ways Kroger is changing stores in 2018
• This $2 million Warren County estate is a rural paradise with a resort-style pool
• You won't believe the inside of this INCREDIBLE Oakwood house