We’re in the first week of the U.S. 35 and I-75 ramp closures, so be prepared for detours. Meanwhile, work is getting underway again on the I-75 reconstruction through downtown Dayton. The I-75 south ramp to CR 25A near Troy will be closed through Oct. 28. Here are the other closures for the week of April 4.
• SR 66 between St. Marys Kossuth Road and Township Road 182, road closed April 4 – May 13. The official detour is: SR 66 to SR 219 to SR 29 to SR 116 to SR 197 to SR 66.
• SR 219 between Laura Street and South St. Marys Street, road closed April 5 – 7. The official detour is: Plattner Road to SR 29.
• SR 364 between Parkway and Northway, road closed April 4 – 8. The official detour is: SR 703 to SR 66 to SR 219.
• I-70 east and west between Enon Road and U.S. 68, lane closures March 30 – April 11 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. These will become double lane closures between the hours of 7 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open at all times.
• SR 49 between Hogpath Road and Myers Tillman Road, bridge closed April 6 – 27. The official detour is: SR 722 to SR 503 to US 127.
• SR 185 between Eagles Lake Drive and Parkway, road closed March 28 – April 8. The official detour is: U.S. 36 to SR 48.
• I-75 at CR 25A, lane width restrictions March 29 – Oct. 31. Northbound lanes will be restricted to 13 feet. Southbound lanes will be restricted to 12 feet. Two lanes will remain open in each direction with one northbound lane shifted to the southbound side and one northbound lane operating on the northbound side. Two southbound lanes will also be open on the southbound side.
• I-75 south ramp to CR 25A near Troy, ramp closed March 21 through Oct. 28. The official detour is: I-75 south to SR 41 to I-75 north to CR 25A.
• I-75 between Third Street and Edwin C. Moses Boulevard, nightly lane closures April 7 – 9 between the hours of 10 p.m. and 5 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• U.S. 35 between Perry Street and James H. McGee Boulevard, lane closures April 5 – 7 between the hours of 8 p.m. and 6 a.m. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• East River Road between Dryden Road and Arbor Boulevard, road closed March 28 – July 7. The official detour is: Dryden Road to Arbor Boulevard to East River Road.
• I-75 northbound ramp to U.S. 35 westbound, ramp closed April 1st – Oct. 31. The official detour is: I-75 north to U.S. 35 east to Jefferson Street to Washington Street to Ludlow Street to U.S. 35 west.
• SR 48 north between Rockridge Road and Hillgrove Avenue, lane closure March 28 – July 31. One northbound lane will remain open.
• Third Street between Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Perry Street, lane closures Oct. 9 through September. One lane will remain open in each direction.
• The ramp from U.S. 35 eastbound to I-75 northbound, closed through September 2017. During this time, motorists will be able to utilize the specially designed U-turn lane located at the Edwin C. Moses Boulevard exit.
• Auglaize – SR 66 between South Park Drive and Quellhorst Road, 24 HOUR BRIDGE CLOSURE April 11th – May 25th. The official detour is: SR 219 to SR 29 to SR 116 to SR 197 to SR 66.
• Mercer -SR 118 between North Street and Vine Street, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE April 11 – 19. The official detour is: SR 29 to US 127 to SR 219.
• Champaign – SR 560 between US 36 and Stickley Road, 24 HOUR ROAD CLOSURE April 18 – June 1. The official detour is: SR 29 to US 36 to SR 560.
• District-wide- Micro surfacing project on Champaign SR 184, Champaign SR 560, Champaign SR 235, Clark SR 235, Miami SR 48, Darke SR 118 and Darke SR 121. Various lane closures May 2 – July 30 between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. One lane will remain open for travel in each direction through the use of flaggers.
• Darke -SR 47 between Greenlawn Avenue and Water Street, bridge closed June 14 – July 11. The official detour is: U.S. 127 to SR 121 to SR 185.