Third Street in downtown Dayton between Edwin C. Moses Boulevard and Perry Street will have a closed lane until construction completes in September. Meanwhile, be careful on Second and First streets beneath I-75 as those routes have been reconfigured. Otherwise, here are the closures for the week of Nov. 9.
• I-75 south ramp to CR 25A near Troy, ramp closed through Dec. 15. The official detour is: I-75 south to SR 41 to I-75 north to CR 25A.
• I-70 westbound between Meeker Road and SR 48, Overnight lane closure Nov. 13 at 8 p.m. through Nov. 14 at 6 a.m. One westbound lane will remain open at all times.
• Frederick Pike between I-70 east and I-70 west, bridge closed through April 6. The official detour for southbound is: Frederick Pike to U.S. 40 east to south on Dog Leg Road to west on Little York Road back to Frederick Pike. Northbound detours is Little York Road east to north on Dog Leg Road to West on U.S. 40 to Frederick Pike.
• SR 48 ramp to I-70 westbound, ramp closed through Nov. 16. The official detour is: U.S. 40 to SR 49 to Brookville Salem Road to I-70 west.
• I-70 between Airport Access Road and SR 48, lane addition project. Two lanes are open in each direction. Motorists will encounter barrels and construction.
• Vista View Drive between Second Street and Third Street, road closed through September 2017. Detour posted
• SR 198 between East Auglaize Street and River Street, road closed through Nov. 30. The official detour is:SR 67 to CR 25A to Infirmary Road.
• SR 705 between SR 118 and Livingston Road, road closed through Nov. 16. The official detour is: SR 118 to SR 119 to U.S. 127.
• SR 274 between Fairview Street and East Street, road closed Nov. 16-18. The official detour is: SR 65 to SR 720 to SR 235.
• SR 66 between Basinburg Road and Mason Road, road closed through Nov. 13. The official detour is: SR 47 to I-75 to SR 29 to SR 705.
• I-75 north and south between CR 25A (Piqua) and CR 25A (Sidney), Nightly lane closures through Nov. 15 between the hours of 7 p.m. to 10 a.m. (Monday-Thursday) and 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. (Friday-Sunday). Two lanes will remain open in each direction.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.