- Wednesday night: Chilly rain showers develop
- Thursday morning: Scattered chilly rain showers will transition to snow showers from the north to the south
- Thursday 7 a.m.-noon: North of I-70 will see a transition from rain to snow
- Thursday Noon-4 p.m. South of I-70 will see a transition from rain to snow
- Everyone looks dry by the evening commute.
>> RELATED: How to prepare your vehicle for winter
- The morning commute and midday drive will be active with rain and snow showers
- Roads will likely stay wet and slushy
- Everyone looks dry by the evening commute
- Chilly rain will become wet snow showers Thursday
- A light accumulation less than an inch will be possible, mainly on the grass and elevated surfaces
>> TRACK THE CONDITIONS: Live Doppler 7 Radar
- Wind gusts 20 to 30 mph will be possible Thursday and Thursday night
- Temperatures will fall from the morning through the afternoon into the 30s
- Friday morning will be in the 20s with wind chills in the low teens
Your Storm Center 7 Team will be tracking this using Live Doppler 7 Radar on-air, online and get updates on the FREE WHIO Weather App.