Series history for the Bengals and Broncos, who meet at 1 p.m., Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium.
• Denver leads 20-9
• The most recent meeting was Dec. 28, 2015, in Denver, when the Broncos overcame a 14-0 deficit to win 20-17 in overtime.
• Denver has won five of the last six and 14 of 17.
• The Bengals are 7-7 as the home team.
• Corey Dillon set the Bengals franchise record —and, at the time, the NFL record — for rushing yards in a game with 278 against the Broncos on Oct. 22, 2000.
• The Bengals record for most sacks allowed came in a game against Denver on Oct. 19, 1969, when the Broncos dropped Sam Wyche 10 times.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.