The Springfield News-Sun has an all-new suite of puzzles and games for subscribers and free users alike, available on the website and in the ePaper.
Our new puzzles and games include the LA Times Crosswords (direct link), the Tribune Jumbles (direct link), Sudoku, Mahjong and more.
For online crossword and jumbles, you can play directly in your browser, or print them off to play by hand.
Premium subscriber-only games
Now you can play your daily Crossword and Jumble online. Subscribers can play the Daily and Sunday Crossword and the Daily and Sunday Jumble any time—the same puzzles in the printed paper. You can play directly in your browser or print them off to play by hand.
For even more fun, you can find a whole suite of puzzles and games for subscribers and free users on the website and in the ePaper.
Free all-access games
We also have dozens of puzzles and games available for play by any reader, whether you’re a subscriber or not. These include games like Daily Jigsaw, Block Champ, Bubble Shooter, Texas Hold’em, Bridge, Solitaire and many more.
HOW TO PLAY
To play subscriber-only games:
1. Choose a game from the list below and click to open
2. If prompted, login with your subscriber account
To play free games:
- Navigate to https://games.springfieldnewssun.com in your browser
- Find a game you’d like to play and simply click the image for that game
- Follow the instructions to play. No account needed.
More ways to find our games:
- Subscribers and free users:
- Go to https://games.springfieldnewssun.com/ in your browser to go directly to the games
- You can also find our games by navigating to https://www.springfieldnewssun.com and clicking the menu icon in the top-left corner of the website that looks like 3 flat lines stacked on top of each other. Under the “Lifestyles” heading, click “Puzzles & Games”.
- Subscribers only: Quick links can be found in your digital ePaper menu
- From a web browser, navigate to https://epaper.springfieldnewssun.com/
- Find the menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen that looks like 3 flat lines stacked on top of each other. Click that button.
- From the menu that appears, find “Quick Links” and click that heading to expand it.
- Find the “Puzzles and Games” option that appears and click that label. You’ll be taken directly to the games page.
- From our ePaper app on Android, iPhone, or iPad
- Open the app and find the menu at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the “Games” options to be taken directly to the games page.
- Refer to the screenshots below for a visual reference.
From the ePaper on your web browser:
From the ePaper app on your Android, iPhone, or iPad: