The Ohio Department of Transportation has launched a new website that provides motorists with real-time travel information on Ohio’s roadways.
The website, Ohgo.com, was developed for multiple user platforms including phones, tablets and computers, according to a release. The website is aimed at helping motorists get to where they are going safer, faster and easier than ever before.
“The price we pay for sitting in traffic is significant. It’s time away from our families and money spent on wasted fuel,” said ODOT Director Jerry Wray. “Oh.go.com will allow motorists to log on, look for traffic tie-ups and pick the best route - saving both time and money.”
The website offers:
- Current highway traffic speeds
- Traffic accidents, slowdowns and tie-ups
- Travel times from one location to another
- Road construction, closures or delays
- Traffic camera to view current travel conditions
- Winter road conditions from November to April each season
Don't forget to stay tuned to WHIO Team Traffic for the latest local traffic condition.