Ohio Gov. John Kasich was critical of President Donald Trump during a CNN town hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday.
It’s not the first time.
Kasich top 10 statements about Trump:
1. “I don’t like people who say, ‘I told you so,’ but this is why I didn’t support him in primary and why I didn’t go to the convention.” – CNN town hall with Sen. Bernie Sanders, May 16, 2017
RELATED: Ohio lawmakers react to report of Trump sharing classified intel
2. “In an election cycle filled with conduct unbecoming a presidential candidate, I’m afraid his conduct was the most unbecoming of all.” – Excerpt from his book, “Two Paths, America Divided or United.
3. “Why didn’t I endorse Donald Trump simply for the good of the Republican Party? Well, sometimes the party asks too much of you.” – Excerpt from his book.
4. “What we can all do as Americans is join hands, join arms, say a few prayers for the success of the next president.” Kasich statements after visit to White House in December.
RELATED: How government secrets are declassified and disclosed
5. On Russian hacking: “Were they trying to influence our election? Many European countries are worried about Russia’s hacking their elections. So, I believe that the House and Senate can carry this out. And I think that it has to be done in a bipartisan and thorough way.” CNN interview with Kasich on Feb. 19, 2017.
6. “Give him a chance.” Jan. 25, 2017, statement about Trump’s presidency.
7. “I’ve said all I need to say about Trump.” Aug. 19, 2016, interview with Dayton Daily News.
RELATED: Key moments of Trump-Comey clash and what’s come after
8. “My wife and daughters have watched this. And if I were to turn around and endorse him, they’d be like, “Why dad?” CNN interview May 2016.
9. “I’m with Harry Potter. We’re not going to the dark side.” Kasich in March 2016 on why he hasn’t attacked Donald Trump.
10. On whether Trump is a liar. “Well, you know, sometimes he says things I don’t agree with and I think they don’t resemble the facts.” CNN debate against Bernie Sanders.