The first restaurant in COhatch The Market, at 101 S. Fountain Ave. in downtown Springfield makes it debut today.
Crust & Company, a European-style eatery, will introduce customers to authentic Roman-style pizza, gelato and freshly baked bread. Hours today are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
PHOTOS: COhatch opens shared workspace
Here’s a list of the other restaurants in the old Myers Market complex with most scheduled to open next week.
1. The Painted Pepper opens Monday, June 1. The Painted Pepper food truck, a family business owned by Amanda and Louie Ortega, offers a Southwestern style menu that will be expanded for the brick and mortar location.
2. Cork + Board opens Wednesday, June 3. A wine bar specializing in low intervention wines will also offer offer specialty cheeses, charcuterie (dry meats) and quality olives. Grab-and-go breakfast and lunch options will be available.
3. North High Brewing opens Friday, June 5. North High Brewing Co. will operate a taproom with 14 beers on tap.
4. Ironworks Waffle Cafe opens Saturday, June 6. Ironworks Waffle Cafe will serve breakfast, lunch and dessert waffles.
5. Fresh Abilities’ opening date has not been released. Fresh Abilities, operated by The Abilities Coalition, is a new salad restaurant.
COhatch will also have a hand-crafted cocktail bar with an elevated cocktail experience, wine and six local guest taps. The Market Bar will open Friday, June 5.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.