A line of thunderstorms passed through the region Wednesday evening, bringing high winds and rain and hail. Here are some of the reports of damage:
* 3:55 a.m. in Montgomery County, Dayton, branches were leaning on a power line in the 900 block of Highridge Avenue.
* 10:38 p.m: In Warren County, poles reported down, with wires arcing, in the 8800 block of Clearcreek Franklin Road in Franklin Twp.
* 9:07 p.m.: In Montgomery County, Jefferson Twp., tree reported down in the area of Forney and Snyder roads.
* 8:15 p.m.: In Montgomery County, a large tree limb down, blocking West Orchard Springs Drive in Harrison Twp. No injuries reported.
* 8:04 p.m.: In Clark County, tree reported down along Lower Valley Pike, about 4 miles southeast of New Carlisle.
* 7:30 p.m.: In Eaton, a large tree has been uprooted and is blocking North Maple Street. No injuries reported.
* 7:19 p.m. In Eaton, Preble County, large tree down on house on Richmond Pike in Eaton and damage from winds on Cherry Street.
* 7:19 p.m.: In Preble County, quarter-sized hail reported by sheriff’s dispatch center.
* 7:14 p.m.: In Montgomery County, a large tree reportedly is down on a car about 3 miles north of downtown Dayton.
* 6:44 p.m.: In Darke County, high winds hit Eldora Speedway, in Rossburg, and “a couple of campers” have been blown over, according to sheriff’s deputies. No injuries were reported.
* 6:42 p.m.: In Mercer County, the emergency management officer reports a tree down near the intersection of Coldwater Creek Road and Saint Anthony Road.
* 6:12 p.m. In Randolph County, Ind., utility poles reported down in Saratoga, a town in Ward Twp., the county emergency management official said.
* 5:55 p.m. In Randolph County, Ind., the emergency manager for the county reported downed trees on farmland in the county.