Clark-Shawnee Local School District administrators and the high school bowling coach made the list of the top five highest-paid employees last year, according to a searchable database of local government payroll assembled by the I-Team.
The district of about 2,000 students paid 454 people in 2015, including substitutes and 99 of them made more than $50,000.
According to the data, the five highest-paid employees in the school district in 2015 were:
1. Superintendent Gregg Morris: $110,698.
2. Assistant Superintendent Brian Kuhn: $96,767.
3. High School Principal Nathan Dockter: $94,640.
4. Possum Principal Michelle Heims: $91,598.
5. Teacher and Bowling Coach Richard Walker: $84,152.
Walker earned about $6,700 on top of his base salary for coaching, site managing and summer school.
Local governments make payroll with your money. That’s why the I-Team is using Ohio public records laws to assemble and analyze payroll data for governments across our region.
Go here for a growing database of government employees who made more than $50,000 in gross compensation last year and in 2014.