Following guidance from the state, the OHSAA will hold its basketball, ice hockey and wrestling state tournaments with minimal fans in the stands this week and next.
Those who do not meet the qualifications to get tickets can follow along in multiple ways (in addition to local radio broadcasts):
- Spectrum News 1 will televise the girls state championship games live on Saturday, along with the boys Division I state semifinals March 20 and the boys state championship games on March 21.
- All games from the girls and boys state basketball tournaments can be viewed live at http://OHSAA.tv.
- Live video of all 12 girls games will be available on OHSAA.tv for $9.99 per game (free for Spectrum subscribers). In addition, the OHSAA Radio Network will have all 12 games live at https://www.ohsaa.org/news/radio.
- Championship matches of the wrestling state tournament Sunday night at the Schottenstein Center will be streamed live at OHSAA.tv.
- All three games of the ice hockey state tournament at Nationwide Arena will be streamed live at OHSAA.tv.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.