- Alex Fultz, 6-5, Fr., F, 4.6
- Steven Newell, 6-0, Jr., G, 7.9
- Zack Leahy, 6-0, Jr., G, 11.7
- Sam Collins, 6-4, So., W, 11.0
- Scott Masin, 6-5, Jr., P, 15.6
Probable Hiram starters
Height, Class, Position, PPG
- Chris Zurowski, 6-8, Jr., F, 7.0
- Steve Zivoder, 6-6, Sr., F, 7.6
- Alan Sheppard, 6-2, Sr., G, 15.1
- Aaron Stefanov, 6-3, Jr., G, 15.6
- Justin Wisniewski, 5-11, Sr., G, 4.9
About Wittenberg: Wittenberg has been playing an eight-man rotation, for the most part, since the injury to John Albertson, but they played nine players in the victory over Wabash on Wednesday. The ninth was Logan Markko, who had four points and four rebounds in eight minutes. He played two minutes in the previous game against Denison. … The teams have split the season series the last two seasons. Wittenberg lost 65-51 at Hiram last season and won 72-50 at home.
About Hiram: The Terriers handed No. 9 Ohio Wesleyan its first NCAC loss Wednesday, winning 78-65 at home. They led by as many as 23 points. Seven different players had between eight and 13 points for Hiram, and the team made 11-of-24 3-pointers. … Hiram opened NCAC play with losses to Denison and Oberlin. It also has lost to DePauw and Wooster. It beat Kenyon and Wabash. … Hiram finished 14-12 the last two seasons. Coach Steve Fleming is in his seventh season.
Women's game: Wittenberg, which has lost two games in a row, hosts Wooster at 2 p.m. The Tigers are 7-8 and 3-3 in the NCAC. Wooster is 6-10 and 1-6.