The company announced it would be hosting “Deal Days” on Monday and Tuesday (July 15 and 16). Prime Day’s two-day event also kicks off Monday.
“Last year’s Target.com One-Day Sale was one of our biggest days of the year for online sales,” said Mark Tritton, Target executive vice president and chief merchandising officer. “This year, we’re giving guests more discounts across even more of our assortment with two days to save on hundreds of thousands of items and offering the best options in retail for delivery and pick up on their terms, including same-day.”
Here’s a taste of what you can expect in savings next week, according to Target:
Monday, July 15
- 40% off select furniture and indoor rugs
- Buy two, get one free on books
Tuesday, July 16 (through 12:59 a.m. EST Wednesday)
- 5% off Target eGiftCards™ (email and mobile delivery only)
- 30% off exclusive home brands, including indoor and outdoor furniture and rugs, bedding, bath and more
- Up to 30% off select small appliances, cookware and floor care
- 30% off swim and select sandals
- Up to 30% off top toy brands and select sporting goods
- 30% off Cat & Jack uniforms for kids
- Up to 30% off Evenflo car seats and strollers
Select early-access deals are also available through Monday, 12:59 a.m. EDT.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.