• Strong public speaking skills
• Steady disposition, remains cool under pressure
• Willing to inherit the consequences of eight years of irresponsible spending
• Excellent negotiator able to deal with stubborn opposition
• Experience hunting terrorist masterminds
• Minimum eight years experience (as) president of the United States of America or equivalent nation
• Strongly prefer the first black editor of Harvard Law Review
• Must currently hold a national approval rating of 61 percent or higher
• Passed comprehensive health care reform
• Natural-born citizen of the United States
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The listing also noted that "the ideal candidate will be excited to travel for work and be a recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize."
"This year, we wasted an enormous amount of time and energy trying to get Hillary Clinton elected president," the company wrote. "It's been a great run, but now it's time for real adult leadership."
Card Against Humanity describes itself as the No. 1 bestselling party game "for horrible people."
The listing, though still live, is closed to applicants.
>> Barack, Michelle Obama discuss post-White House plans
Barack and Michelle Obama have said that they will focus on the Obama Foundation and plans to open the Obama Center, a presidential center on the south side of Chicago, after taking a short break from work and political duties.