How to watch Channel 7 and CBS programming
Local newscasts: All News Center 7 newscasts can be viewed free through these outlets:
- WHIO-TV streaming television app, available on Roku, Amazon Fire and Apple TV devices. Simply search for and download WHIO on those devises.
- WHIO.com and the WHIO news app for your phone or tablet. Just click on the red “live” button at the top of the page and click on “Watch TV Live.”
- The newscast live stream is available on many “Smart TVs” including Samsung, Yahoo and Vizio televisions.
- Most CBS programming is available for free at CBS.com. In many cases, programming is aired one day later than normal. This programming does not include NCAA or NFL sports.
- Channel 7 can also be watched on cable systems like Spectrum, as well as with CBS All Access, Hulu, YouTubeTV, Playstation Vue, DirectTVNOW and Fubo. These include all CBS programming, aired at the normal time, but they are typically subscription services. Many offer free trials. These services will allow viewers to watch the NCAA LSU-Alabama game on Saturday and the NFL game Sunday between the Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens. Here is a breakdown of those services:
- CBS All Access: 1-week free trial; then $5.99 or $9.99 per month
- Hulu Live TV: 1 week free trial; after one week, cost is $44.99 per month
- YouTube TV: 2 week free trial; after two weeks, cost is $49.99 per month
- PlayStation Vue: 5-day free trial; after 5 days, cost is $49.99 per month
- Fubo: 1 week free trial; after one week, cost is $54.00 per month
- AT&T DirectTVNOW: 1 week free trial on some packages; then, costs start at $50 per month.