Nearly 6,000 Dayton Power and Light customers were still without power Monday morning after severe weather rolled through the Miami Valley Sunday.
A woman in Montgomery County died from injuries sustained after a tree fell on her Sunday.
The National Weather Service said winds will be much calmer Monday, but could reach 14 mph.
Wind gusts reached 66 mph at the Dayton International Airport Sunday, according to the NWS.
The DP&L outage map reports that 5,943 customers were without power in the Miami Valley about 6:50 a.m.
Montgomery County had 6,352 of those, and Green County accounted for 1,576.
Duke Energy estimated just more than 101 Butler County customers and 7 Warren County customers were without power Monday morning. Ohio Edison estimated about 339 customers in Clark County were without power as of 6:50 a.m.
Here are the outages by county:
- Butler County - 101 customers
- Champaign County - 10 customers
- Clark County - 341 customers
- Darke County - 1,283 customers
- Greene County - 553 customers
- Mercer County - 52 customers
- Miami County - 344 customers
- Montgomery County - 2,7048 customers
- Preble County - 570 customers
- Shelby County - 46 customers
- Warren County - 67 customers