• Acrylic paint — $1.79 at Hobby Lobby
• Glass beads — $1 at Dollar Tree
• Letter stickers — $2.99 at Hobby Lobby
Items I already had:
• Painter’s tape
• Dabber brush
1. At the top and bottom of your two vases use your painter’s tape and wrap around a band of tape. Make sure that the ends line up so you don’t have any uneven lines.
2. Place your stickers on the glass in between the two taped lines. I chose to use the words “lose” and “lost.”
3. Dab your paint onto the exposed glass. Make sure to dab and not use brush strokes when applying the paint. This will help ensure that your paint doesn’t bleed behind the taped down areas.
4. Once your paint completely dries, remove the tape borders carefully and peel off your stickers.
5. Depending on how much weight you need to lose, put that amount of glass beads into your “lose” jar.
6. For every pound you lose, take one bead out of your “lose” jar and place it into your “lost” jar. This will be a good visual reminder to keep you motivated during your weight-loss journey.