The grandson of film star Clark Gable died from an accidental fentanyl overdose, according to several media reported.
Clark Gable III, 30, was found unresponsive and died at a Dallas hospital Feb. 22. According to a spokesman for the Dallas County Southwestern Institute of Forensic Science, Gable died from “the combined effects of fentanyl, oxycodone and alprazolam.”
“The manner of death is an accident,” the spokesman said.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.