A big brown boxer chewed its way out of a kennel and almost missed its flight from Paris to Los Angeles as he tied up flights at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) Tuesday night. (WestsideToday.com)
The dog got loose shortly before 7:30 p.m. and ran across two runways, causing one incoming and one outgoing flight to be delayed.
Four people were finally able to corner the dog inside a perimeter fence.
By 8:30 p.m., the dog was in back in a kennel and on its way to Paris on schedule.
An LAX spokesman said the owner had already left for Paris and was unaware of the dog’s adventure. (LATimes.com)
Nobody, neither human nor canine, was injured during the incident.
- 3-year-old killed by falling security gate at ice cream shop
- Texas teen sparks outrage over dead animal Facebook photos
- 9-year-old girl squeals on pot-growing parents
- Watch as two bystanders help officer under attack
- Family dog coughs up long-lost ring