1. Trotwood-Madison (11-0): Beat Vandalia Butler 71-43, beat Northmont 85-66; at Sidney today, vs. Prime Prep (Texas) on Mon.
2. Wayne (10-2): Beat Northmont 65-54, beat Marion Franklin 90-58, beat Beavercreek 48-47 OT; vs. Findlay Prep (Nev.) today.
3. Centerville (9-4): Beat Beavercreek 44-43, lost 58-37 to Moeller; vs. Massillon Jackson on Sun.
4. Beavercreek (10-3): Lost 44-43 to Centerville, lost 48-47 OT to Wayne, at Northmont today, vs. University (Ill.) on Sun.
5. Springfield (10-2): Beat Fairmont 69-61, beat Tecumseh 65-54; at Meadowdale on Sat., at Wayne on Tue.
Others: Butler, Fairborn, Greenville, Fairmont, Lebanon, Miamisburg, Northmont, Piqua, Sidney, Springboro, Stebbins, Tecumseh, Troy, West Carrollton, Wilmington, Xenia.
1. Dunbar (11-2): Beat Stivers 92-67; hosts Belmont today, vs. Marian Catholic (Ill.) on Sat., hosts Winton Woods on Tue..
2. Thurgood Marshall (9-2): Beat Ponitz Tech 61-35, beat Bellefontaine 66-30; vs. Akron SVSM on Sat., vs. Sunrise Christian (Kan.) on Sun., at CJ on Tue.
3. Franklin (10-2): Beat Monroe 71-53; hosts Valley View today, vs. HCYA (Texas) on Sat.
4. Tippecanoe (9-1): Beat Kenton Ridge 61-55, beat Versailles 49-48; at Stebbins today, hosts Indian Lake on Tue.
5. Fenwick (11-3): Beat Hartley 45-42, beat Madeira 52-40; hosts McNicholas Feb. 24.
Others: Alter, Bellbrook, Bellefontaine, Belmont, Benjamin Logan, Carlisle, Carroll, Clinton-Massie, Eaton, Graham, Greenon, Indian Lake, Kenton Ridge, Meadowdale, Monroe, Northwestern, Oakwood, Ponitz Tech, Spg. Shawnee, Urbana, Valley View.
1. Versailles (9-2): Beat St. Henry 53-39, lost 55-38 to Lima Central Catholic, lost 49-48 to Tippecanoe; at Fort Recovery today, vs. Christian Brothers (Mo.) on Mon.
2. Waynesville (8-3): Beat Carlisle 61-44, beat Southeastern 53-35, beat Clinton-Massie 57-53; hosts Oakwood today, at Bellbrook on Sat., hosts Northridge on Tue.
3. Stivers (6-5): Lost 92-67 to Dunbar, lost 65-61 to Sidney, lost 77-46 to Ponitz Tech; vs. Miamisburg today, hosts Middletown Christian on Tue.
4. Chaminade Julienne (4-7): Lost 48-46 to Fenwick, lost 60-48 to Covington (Ky.) Catholic; vs. Lakota East on Sat., hosts Thurgood Marshall on Tue.
5. Milton-Union (6-4): Lost 65-55 to Bethel; at Preble Shawnee today, hosts Oakwood on Sat., hosts Dixie on Tue.
Others: Anna, Arcanum, Brookville, Coldwater, Dayton Christian, Dixie, Greeneview, Miami East, National Trail, Northeastern, Northridge, Parkway, Preble Shawnee, St. Henry, Tri-County North, Twin Valley South, West Liberty-Salem.
1. Tri-Village (10-0): National Trail 72-33, beat Miami East 59-47; hosts Covington today, at Troy Christian on Sat.
2. Troy Christian (11-1): Beat Franklin-Monroe 64-58, beat Yellow Springs 62-38; hosts Dayton Christian today, hosts Tri-Village on Sat.
3. Marion Local (9-1): Beat New Knoxville 44-33, beat Van Wert 42-43, lost 60-41 to Celina; hosts St. Henry today, hosts Jackson Center on Sat.
4. Bethel (10-1): Beat Covington 53-37, beat Milton-Union 65-55; hosts Ansonia today, hosts Dayton Christian on Tue.
5. Franklin-Monroe (11-1): Beat Arcanum 55-31, lost 64-58 to Troy Christian; hosts Tri-County North today.
Others: Ansonia, Botkins, Bradford, Catholic Central, Cedarville, Covington, Emmanuel Christian, Fairlawn, Fort Loramie, Fort Recovery, Houston, Jackson Center, Jefferson, Lehman, Miami Valley, Minster, Mississinawa Valley, New Bremen, New Knoxville, Newton, Riverside, Russia, Southeastern, Triad, Xenia Christian, Yellow Springs.
Rankings are compiled by Cox Media Group Ohio staff writers.