An Ohio mom accused of speeding down a street with three young children standing on her back bumper was jailed Friday.
Cynthia Allen, 26, was charged with three counts of child endangering, according to police records.
Several witnesses called police and said they saw Allen drive off with three children, between the ages of 9 and 12, standing on her bumper and hanging onto the spoiler of her Chevy Impala.
They said one of the children fell off when the car hit a speed bump. Allen's son, who is 12 years old, told officers he did fall and was scraped on his left side, according to a police report.
Witnesses said they believe Allen was speeding when they saw the incident around 7:30 p.m. Thursday, according to police.
They said she told the children to get off the car, and when the kids did not, she drove off, according to the report.
- "Goodbye mama" final text from boy killed in tornado
- Mom's response to 'troll' triggers outpouring of social media support
- Family dog lies on lost 3-year-old to keep him warm
- Rare alien-looking 'goblin shark' found off Florida coast
- Father of 7 struck, killed, while trying to help crash victim