Sen. John McCain has a legendary temper.
"Code Pink" protesters at a Senate Armed Services learned that first-hand during a Senate Armed Services hearing Thursday.
Fueling McCain's outrage seemed to be the long time it took to Capitol Police to clear the hearing of the rowdy crowd, speak out against former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger who was set to testify.
"You're going to have to shut up or I'm going to have you arrested," finally McCain told one of the protesters.
He then apologized to Kissinger for the rough start to the hearing.
- Zombie cat' crawls out of grave, finds its way home
- This chilling Super Bowl ad may leave living rooms quiet on game day
- Best of Blizzard 2015: Social's most viral images
- Students, teacher show their 'Uptown Funk,' go viral
- Yeti' roams Boston streets during snowstorm (PHOTOS)