A prison inmate in Mercer County is suing the NFL because the Steelers didn’t make the playoffs.
The referees didn’t call an illegal formation penalty against San Diego that would have given the Chiefs’ kicker another chance at the field goal.
Had the Chiefs won the game, the Steelers would have been the sixth-seed in the AFC.
Spuck is requesting the playoffs be postponed so Kansas City can try the kick again.
Trending on Facebook
- Bad idea: Gang invades home of MMA fighter, pays high price
- Honey Boo Boo and family injured in car crash
- Dog recovering after being found frozen to ground
- Why Jan. 6 is the most depressing day of the year
- Paul Walker's character will remain in 'Fast & Furious 7'