While snow and ice made brought Atlanta commuters to a halt Tuesday, one baby girl decided she just couldn’t wait.
Her parents were on the way to the hospital, but couldn’t make it fast enough due to treacherous road conditions, according to the Sandy Springs Police Department.
Instead, the baby’s father and a traffic officer helped the mother deliver the baby — inside a car on I-285.
Mom and baby were fine, and paramedics were dispatched to the area to take the family to the hospital, police said.
- Rare Nintendo cartridge going for thousands on eBay
- Police: Teacher served cannabis-laced dish at potluck
- Crafts retailer Michael's latest victim of security breach
- Controversial sheriff puts inmates on 'bread and water' diet
- A roundup of the craziest things TSA found in 2013