If you haven't already heard, Walmart made a big move today by releasing some of their top deals ahead of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
While no-one could have possibly predicted this move by the big giant, with retailers opening on Thanksgiving, it was a part of the bigger equation.
With the holiday shopping season shortened by 6 days this year, this news couldn't have come at a better time. For consumers, having access to these incredible deals earlier means that they have more valuable time to spend with family on Thanksgiving.
Here are Walmart's early-bird deals that will change the Black Friday culture forever:
1. 42 inch JVC LED TV for $299, originally $499.99 (40% savings)
2. 10-inch XELIO tablet for $49, originally $109.99 (55% savings)
3. Your Choice Crayola Easel for $25, originally $39.97 (37% savings)
4. Nintendo DSi XL for $89, originally $120.99 (32% savings)
5. HP Sleekbook Ruby Red for $299, originally $420 (30% savings)
6. Lifetime 44" Height-Adjustable Portable Basketball Hoop w/ Spalding BasketBall for $89, originally $129 (31% savings)
7. SodaStream Fizz Home Soda Maker Starter Kit for $59, originally $79 (25% savings)
These Walmart early-bird deals are incredible and selling out fast. If you want early action on Black Friday, get these deals before they run out!
You might also be interested in the following related deals:
You might also be interested in the following related posts: