Ryan’s Tavern general manager Tully Milders is reading the punch.
Who Dey Punch, a seemingly electrifying blend of vodka, Orange Crush soda, blood orange liqueur, Banana Schnapps and secret ingredients, will be sold for $3 a glass during the 4:30 p.m. Bengals vs. Texans game Saturday.
Sherbert will float on top of the concoction, sold at the establishment located at 241 High St. in Hamilton, Milders said.
This isn’t the first time Ryan’s has gotten creative.
The bar offered Mayan punch and apocalypse martinis for its ‘End of the World Party’ on Dec. 21, 2012.
The tavern’s Bengals party will feature the game on a big screen, select appetizers for half price, bottled and 20 ounce domestic draft beers for $2.50 and a buck off well liquors.
Tracey Ratermann of Little York Tavern , 4120 Little York Road in Vandalia, thinks the fans will show up in force.
“We do cater to a lot of Bengal fans,” she said. “I would imagine we would be busy.”
The tavern will offer buckets of five domestic beers for $10 during the game.
Looking for a place in your neighborhood to catch the game? Check out a sports bar in the Dayton area:
• Bunkers Bar & Grill, 893 East National Road Vandalia, (937) 890-8899
Specials: see body of article
• Buffalo Wild Wings, multiple area locations
• Fricker’s, multiple area locations
Specials: 22 ounces of domestic beer $2.42. Super tubes of beer will sell for $13.
T.J. Chumps, multiple area locations
• Chappy’s Tap Room & Grille, 2733 W. Alex Bell Road, Moraine, (937) 299-7427
•Cadillac Jack’s, multiple area locations
•Rooster’s, multiple area locations
• Harrigan’s Tavern, 4070 Marshall Road, Kettering, (937) 294-7474
Specials: happy hour, $2 dometic pints, bottles and well drink
• Elsa’s, multple area locations
•Clancy’s Tavern, 5514 Burkhardt Road, Dayton, (937) 256-9333
Specials: happy hour 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; domestic pitchers $6.50 each
• Geez Grill & Pub, 6270 Far Hills Ave., Washington Twp., Montgomery County, (937) 439-0001
• Beef O’Brady’s Family Sports Pub, 3347 Seajay Dr., Beavercreek, (937) 431-9050 and 953 S Main St., Centerville,(937) 433-9400
Specials: to be announced at Beavercreek location. Centerville location to have special buffet for those who order buckets of five beers for $10 or a $10 pitcher.
• Talegators, 6270 Far Hills Ave., Centerville, (937) 424-5604
Specials: discount on food and beer to be announced
• Tickets, 7 West Main St., Fairborn, (937) 878-9022
Specials: weekend dinner options include marinated pork tenderloin with garlic mashed potatoes, ribs, Cajun fried catfish, deep fried cod, rib eye steak, house steak and scrimp dishes
• Brixx Ice Co., 500 East 1st St., Dayton, (937) 222-2257
• Hooters , 6851 Miller Lane, (937) 890-0467
• Romer’s Bar and Grill, 4439 E Franklin St., Bellbrook, (937) 848-7676
Specials: food and drink deals to be announced
Bars in Northern Cincinnati:
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 9243 Schulze Drive, West Chester Twp., 45069, 513-942-9464
- Frickers, 4810 Roosevelt Drive, Middletown, 45044, 513-420-9464
- Frickers, 7818 Kingland Drive, West Chester Twp., 45069, 937-865-9242
- Rooster’s Wings Restaurant & Bar, 237 W. Central Ave., Springboro, 45066, 937-748-301
- Ryan’s Tavern, 241 High Street, Hamilton 45011, 513-737-2200 (Specials: see body of article)
Springfield area sports bars:
- Infusions Sports Bar, 42 N. Fountain Ave., 937-717-9502
- Station One, 325 N. Fountain Ave., 937-324-3354
- Fricker’s, 1616 Upper Valley Pike, 937-325-2200
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 1960 North Bechtle Ave., 937-390-9464 and 42 N Fountain Ave., 937-323-2999
Check out our Cincinnati Bengals page on Pinterest