Many women have an accumulation of makeup that they use on any given day. It can get to be rather difficult to store it all in one small bag, but with this week’s do-it-yourself project you can make your own storage center without breaking the bank.
This project only costs $3 to make, is easy to make and looks great.
Items I purchased:
• 1 dinner plate — $1 at Dollar Tree
• 1 bowl — $1 at Dollar Tree
• 1 tall mug — $1 at Dollar Tree
Items I already had:
• E6000 Industrial Strength Adhesive
1. Clean all of your dinnerware and dry completely.
2. Take your bowl and apply a string of the adhesive around the entire bottom rim. Place a large dollop in the center on the bottom of the bowl for additional support.
3. Place the bowl onto the center of the plate.
4. Take your mug and apply adhesive in the same way you applied it to the bowl.
5. Put the mug in the center of the bowl.
6. Let everything dry completely and then you will be ready to display your makeup in an easy and organized manner.