Still looking for a last-minute Easter centerpiece? The holiday is Sunday. The following decor project is easy enough that you can easily start and finish it with plenty of your day to spare.
Take a few of your old vases and create a one-of-a-kind piece that will celebrate new beginnings and spring.
If you want a more natural look to this arrangement, you can use real brown and white eggs or, if you are looking for something whimsical, you can fill the outer core with jelly beans or other fun Easter candy. Your options are endless and can be customized to fit within any home decor.
Items I purchased:
• Plastic Easter eggs — $2.99 at Kroger
• Flowers — price varies on the type of flower
• Small cylinder vase — $1 at Dollar Tree
Items I already had:
• Large vase
1. Fill your smaller cylinder vase with water.
2. Place the smaller vase inside your larger vase. This will act as a core for your flowers and will keep your decorations dry.
3. Fill the space between the inner and outer vase with your decorations. For me, I am using plastic Easter eggs.
4. Cut and arrange your flowers and place them into the inner vase so they are in the water.
5. Sit on your table and enjoy.