I love the smell of cinnamon this time of year, and what better way to bring this smell into your world than through your decorations.
This warm and rustic candle vase is simple to make and will only cost you $3 to make.
Items I purchased:
• Two packs of cinnamon sticks — $1 per pack at Dollar Tree
• Straight sided glass — $1 at Dollar Tree
Items I already had:
• Glue gun
• Glue sticks
• Votive candle
1. Begin gluing your cinnamon sticks to the outside of your glass. When picking a glass to use, make sure you have one that is slightly shorter than the average size of your cinnamon sticks.
2. Continue gluing your sticks around the entire outside of your glass until it is completely covered.
3. Glue additional cinnamon sticks on top of the first layer of sticks to fill in any holes.
4. Take your ribbon and wrap it around the center of your glass. Tie in a knot so that it adds extra security to the cinnamon sticks.
5. Place your votive candle inside the glass and enjoy this great fall decoration.