Craig Morgan said his music saved a fellow Army vet's life, not once but twice.
In an interview with Taste of Country, the star and Army veteran himself, recounted a story told by a vet beliving Morgan's music saved his life.
The vet said that he was driving in Iraq when his music started skipping. Morgan said the soldier bent down to fix the radio, and a sniper bullet hit the spot where his head had been moments before.
The same soldier then had been hit by an explosive device in Afghanistan, sending him into a coma. When he awoke, the man said Morgan's song was playing at the exact same time.
Read more and watch the interview at tasteofcountry.com.
- Video: Road rager crashes after flipping woman the bird
- Giant 16-inch rat terrorizes family, chases cat
- Mom arrested for BUI, breastfeeding under the influence
- Teen says he can save government $370 million
- Your stick figure family may be putting your family in danger