Super Bowl LI is getting closer, and it’s shaping up to be a great matchup between the Falcons and Patriots.
If you can’t watch the game without a little extra juice, though, you can bet on just about anything.
Here are 10 of the best prop bets we have seen (courtesy Bovada):
1. How long will it take for Luke Bryan to sing the National Anthem?
Over/Under 2 minutes 9 seconds
**From moment he starts singing until the note “Brave” ends for first time.
2. Will Luke Bryan forget or omit a word from the Official US National Anthem?
3. What will be higher on Super Bowl Sunday?
Tom Brady Rushing Yards +150 (3/2)
Donald Trump’s Interview will Bill O’Reilly in minutes -200 (1/2)
(Note: Wager is on length of interview aired on Fox Broadcast at 4pm, not full length interview only part shown on TV at this time,)
4. Will “Houston we have a problem” be said on TV during live broadcast?
(Note: From kickoff to final whistle, live broadcast only, halftime and commercials do not apply.)
5. Who will the Super Bowl MVP mention first?
Donald Trump 20/1
Does not Mention Anyone above 5/2
6. What color will Lady Gaga’s hair be when she comes on stage for the Halftime show?
Any other Color 5/2
7. Will both teams combined score 76 or more points to break the Super Bowl record?
8. Will there be a penalty for excessive celebration?
9. Longest Successful Field Goal in the Game
Over/Under 47.5 Yards
10. What will be higher on Super Bowl Sunday?
Patriots Total Points scored -140 (5/7)
Russell Westbrook points scored EVEN (1/1)