Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with former SEC quarterback Matt Wyatt and take a comprehensive breakdown of Tua Tagovailoa and where he can improve going into spring practice.
- Former Mississippi State quarterback Matt Wyatt also does a syndicated sports talk show in Mississippi.
- Wyatt recently finished a project on YouTube, breaking down every throw Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa threw last season. He explained how the team responded when Tagovailoa took over for Jalen Hurts after halftime in the National Championship Game.
- Several things in which Tagovailoa can improve during his sophomore season.
- Wyatt explains what he thinks Hurts needs to do this spring to regain confidence, and looks at some areas where he needs to improve.
- Wyatt provides some insight into the stress of being involved in a quarterback competition and several things that can help relieve that stress.
- Video breakdowns from Wyatt can be found on YouTube. They’re labeled Studying Tua. He has several videos posted on that page.
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post Why Tua Tagovailoa might have an edge in Alabama QB competition appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.