Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talk with Chris Low from ESPN about the upcoming CFB Playoffs including Clemson and Alabama. Bill Bender from Sporting News shares his analysis of the Crimson Tide.
- Why the attack article on Nick Saban, by Chuck Modiano from New York Daily News, is false
- Chris Lowe from ESPN shares his analysis of Alabama and Clemson in the upcoming CFB Playoff and more
- Lowe identifies one area that needs to improve for Alabama to have a chance to beat Clemson
- Lowe also shares how Alabama can have success against Clemson and some things they need to do different in the upcoming Sugar Bowl
- What does Chris Lowe see in some of the latest hires in the SEC?
- National CFB Analyst, Bill Bender from Sporting News talks in depth about the latest headlines involving the Alabama Crimson Tide
- Bender shares his analysis on the upcoming matchup between Alabama and Clemson; he also shares his thoughts on Oklahoma and Georgia
- Bender discusses what could be done to improve the bowl season in college football
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.