Tailgating Recipes in The Flavor of Football Presented by Texas Pete® – Beer Cheese Top for Brats
Find all the delicious tailgating recipes that you’ll need for your Saturday tailgate. Each week Texas Pete’s Flavor of Football will highlight a new recipe that is sure to be a hit at your tailgate.
Check out this week’s tailgating recipe:
6-8 bratwurst links, fresh (about 2 1/1 lbs.)
6-8 of your favorite bun
Condiments; whole grain mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup
1 (12 oz.) lager, dark beer
4 C Monterey Jack Cheese, (set aside ½ cup for topping), shredded
4 (oz.) cream cheese, cubed
1-2 Tbsp. Texas Pete® Extra Mild Wing Sauce
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, add beer and bring to simmer.
2. Add cream cheese, whisking till melted.
3. Turn heat to low and add shredded cheese to the beer mixture, slowly stirring until the cheese melts and is smooth.
4. Stir in Texas Pete® Extra Mild Wing Sauce, combining completely.
5. Serve hot or can be refrigerated over night. Reheat before servicing.
For more delicious recipes visit TexasPete.com.
The post Tailgating Recipes in The Flavor of Football Presented by Texas Pete® – Beer Cheese Top for Brats appeared first on Diehards.