Spring practice is right around the corner for the 2018 South Carolina football team. On Thursday, the Gamecocks released a handful of notable dates.
As previously released, the first day of practice is Feb. 28 and the spring game is March 31.
The team will also practice on March 2, 3, 6 and 8, before spring break. They’ll return to action March 20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 29 and 30.
Pro day is set for March 20. Eight days later, Coach Will Muschamp will appear on an episode of Carolina Calls.
South Carolina’s assistant coaches will be available to the media throughout the spring.
- Wednesday, Feb. 28 – Bryan McClendon, Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers
- Friday, March 2 – Travaris Robinson, Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs
- Saturday, March 3 – Pat Washington, Tight Ends
- Tuesday, March 6 – Bobby Bentley, Running Backs
- Thursday, March 8 – Coleman Hutzler, Special Teams/Linebackers
- Thursday, March 22 – Lance Thompson, Assistant Head Coach – Defense/Defensive Line
- Friday, March 23 – Dan Werner, Quarterbacks
- Tuesday, March 27 – Eric Wolford, Offensive Line
- Thursday, March 29 – Mike Peterson, Outside Linebackers
- Friday, March 30 – Kyle Krantz, Nickels & Sam Linebackers/Special Teams Assistant
The post South Carolina football: Gamecocks release spring practice dates, pro day appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.