Welcome to SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast with Ryan Fowler. In this edition, we talked about one statistic that is alarming for Alabama fans when it comes to officials. Nick Saban’s opening comments and more.
- Alabama is currently 130th out of the 130 teams in a statistic called opponent penalties, which means officials are calling the fewest number of penalties against Alabama’s opponents than any other team in college football. If you need a trend; Alabama was last in college football in 2016, 102 nd in 2015, 123 rd in 2014.
- Nick Saban recapped the victory over Texas A&M and previewed Arkansas during his weekly press conference.
- National CFB analyst, Barrett Sallee talks in depth about Alabama’s victory over Texas A&M and some needed improvement for the Tide going forward
- Sallee also shares some comments on the SEC and which teams could be potential hurdles for Alabama going through the schedule
- Drew DeArmond from 97.7 in Huntsville breaks down the Crimson Tide’s victory over Texas A&M and some areas that need to cleaned up moving forward
Miss a previous edition? Find every episode of SEC Country’s daily Alabama Crimson Tide podcast right here .
The post One almost unbelievable, disappointing trend regarding Alabama and SEC officials appeared first on SEC Country.
Thank you for reading the Springfield News-Sun and for supporting local journalism. Subscribers: log in for access to your daily ePaper and premium newsletters.
Thank you for supporting in-depth local journalism with your subscription to the Springfield News-Sun. Get more news when you want it with email newsletters just for subscribers. Sign up here.