COLUMBUS, Ohio — Get insight and reaction to Ohio State football on the Inside the Shoe podcast, brought to you by Land of 10. Discussed on the latest edition is a comment made by Yahoo! Sports columnist Pete Thamel that Penn State is the best team in the league after a 42-13 drubbing of Michigan.
Kyle Lamb and Austin Ward also recap the Penn State win and begin to preview the huge showdown this Saturday between the Buckeyes and Nittany Lions.
Every episode of Inside the Shoe can be found here.
Other topics discussed on Inside the Shoe Monday include:
- Impressions of the Penn State win against Michigan and how the performance will translate, if at all, against Ohio State.
- The odd timing of the column written by Yahoo’s Pete Thamel proclaiming Penn State has proved itself to be the Big Ten’s best team after beating Michigan.
- Michigan’s offensive woes, especially at quarterback and on the offensive line.
- How Penn State quarterback Trace McSorley’s passing and running ability might test the Buckeyes in contrast to what he showed against the Wolverines.
- An intriguing matchup between Ohio State cornerback Denzel Ward and Penn State wide receiver DaeSean Hamilton.
- How J.T. Barrett has shown to be a much tougher opponent than Michigan quarterback John O’Korn was last Saturday.
- The sarcastic quips of Penn State coach James Franklin and his stated lack of knowledge of his upcoming opponent.
On the Inside the Shoe podcast on Tuesday, Kyle will continue to preview the Saturday showdown between Ohio State and Penn State. Also on the show, Kyle will analyze the expected decision of point guard Elijah Weaver, a top-50 basketball recruit in the 2018 class. Weaver is scheduled to give a commitment to USC, Ohio State, Oklahoma State or Florida on Monday.
If you enjoy the show, please rate, review and subscribe on iTunes.
The post Ohio State football podcast: Pete Thamel prematurely declares Penn State best team in the Big Ten appeared first on Land of 10.